Outdoor School Gear List
August 20-23, 2018
This list will be your guide for items you’ll need for outdoor school at the Upper Missouri River.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pens and paper
- Warm Jacket
- Extra pair of shoes — Two pair total
- Tops (for warm and cold weather)
- Pants (for warm and cold weather)
- Warm socks for sleeping
- Stocking hat for sleeping
- Personal items (Camp soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, bug spray, sunscreen, bandages, contact solution, etc.)
- Swimming suit
- Bowl, plate, and silverware
- Water Bottle
- Any medication you need (Headaches, allergies, etc.)
- Warm sleeping bag (It may be freezing at night)
- Tent — If you have one and can bring it, please call us and let us know how many you can sleep.
- Dry Bag — If you don't have one, trash compactor bags work well.
Call us at (406) 587-5178